Have you taken the time to reflect on the highlights of 2018 and set your intentions for 2019?
If you have not done so already, sit with your journal and answer these very important questions:
- What were some of the highlights of 2018?
- What were the biggest lessons you learned?
- How did you demonstrate your power?
- What were some of the surprising ways in which you succeeded?
- What brought you the most joy?
- Who did you get closer to?
- Which relationships blossomed?
- What were you willing to let go of?
- What were you able to let go of?
- How have you opened up space for expansion?
Now that you’ve milked 2018 for some of its wonderful gifts, let’s define what you’d like 2019 to look like by answering the following questions:
- What are some experiences you’d like to have in 2019?
- Who are some of the people you’d like to meet or befriend?
- What are you looking forward to most in 2019?
- Which relationships would you like to deepen?
- How will you show your love to your loved ones?
- How will you show your love to yourself?
- What trip(s) are you looking forward to?
- Describe in detail the BEST and HAPPIEST day of the year.
- What will you accomplish this year? How does it feel when you accomplish it?
- Imagine the biggest WIN of your life taking place in 2019. What does it feel like?
More than 90% of people will NOT do this exercise. Those who don’t are the same people who will continue to create their live by default. These are the same people who will complain about things not going their way, about not having the job they want, about not being in the relationship they want, about not feeling fulfilled.
Don’t be one of these people.
Be one of the few who live deliberately.
Be one of the few who choose their life experiences.
Be one of the few who create the life of their desires.