January 28, 2019
The bigger our dreams, the less control can we have over the details of our life. This is why most people are unhappy with where they are and unwilling to take the leaps that would take them into the uncharted lands of their dreams.
In this episode, I share how my life turned upside down in 2018, leading me to giving up my apartment, selling my car, moving all my belongings into a storage and traveling the entire year. I encountered many revelations along the way. By far the most profound was the realization that the more I unchained myself from the should's and would's of the world, the more anchored myself into the universal consciousness that guides all life forms to thrive.
January 22, 2019
If we can learn anything from anyone, we can learn invaluable life lessons from kids. It is my belief that children are closer to our Source of Beingness than we are, and that we have a great deal to learn from them.
In this week's podcast episode, I interview 9-year-old competitive dancer Launa Shahrestani, who shares with us her insights on how to overcome fear and shares with us the secret to a successful and happy life.
January 15, 2019
Taking the leap is the hardest, most terrifying thing we do in our lives. Yet without taking the leap, we are doomed to live a life of mediocrity and never reaching our true potential. The truth is, you cannot even know what you're capable of without taking that terrifying leap into the unknown.
A year ago, I did just that, and here are the 7 most powerful lessons I learned along the way.
January 7, 2019
During our first-ever interview episode, I speak with one of my close friends, Neloo Naderi, who speaks to us about using inspired action to help smoothen major life transitions, her battle with depression, and how she was able to expand her mind by doing something new every week for a whole year.
January 1, 2019
Have you taken the time to reflect on the highlights of 2018 and set your intentions for 2019?
If you have not done so already, sit with your journal and answer these very important questions:
- What were some of the highlights of 2018?
- What were the biggest lessons you learned?
- How did you demonstrate your power?
- What were some of the surprising ways in which you succeeded?
- What brought you the most joy?
- Who did you get closer to?
- Which relationships blossomed?
- What were you willing to let go of?
- What were you able to let go of?
- How have you opened up space for expansion?
Now that you’ve milked 2018 for some of its wonderful gifts, let’s define what you’d like 2019 to look like by answering the following questions:
- What are some experiences you’d like to have in 2019?
- Who are some of the people you’d like to meet or befriend?
- What are you looking forward to most in 2019?
- Which relationships would you like to deepen?
- How will you show your love to your loved ones?
- How will you show your love to yourself?
- What trip(s) are you looking forward to?
- Describe in detail the BEST and HAPPIEST day of the year.
- What will you accomplish this year? How does it feel when you accomplish it?
- Imagine the biggest WIN of your life taking place in 2019. What does it feel like?
More than 90% of people will NOT do this exercise. Those who don’t are the same people who will continue to create their live by default. These are the same people who will complain about things not going their way, about not having the job they want, about not being in the relationship they want, about not feeling fulfilled.
Don’t be one of these people.
Be one of the few who live deliberately.
Be one of the few who choose their life experiences.
Be one of the few who create the life of their desires.
November 18, 2018
On the fourth day of our discussion about Range Theory, we talk about the parts of you that scare you. Maybe you have it within you to be cruel or unloving, violent or reckless. Should you ignore these parts and push them aside? Or embrace them as part of the whole of you?
November 7, 2018
On the third day of our discussion about Range Theory, we examine the effects of extending our range on our relationships.
November 6, 2018
On our second day talking about Range Theory, we talk about the effects that a larger range has on our ability to connect with others and therefore forge deeper relationships.
November 5, 2018
Range Theory is all about fully seeing and accepting the whole of us -- our ENTIRE range. On our 15th week together, we dive into this new way of looking at ourselves and all the different parts that make us whole.
November 2, 2018
On our fifth and final day of our discussion about Integrity, we talk about the power of integrity as it pertains to leadership.